I live in the United Kingdom, in the medieval city of Norwich, which is roughly equidistant between London and Amsterdam. I work at the University of East Anglia in the Centre for Staff and Educational Development. I am a woman with a transgender history – I transitioned on 23 July 2009. This is my story.
Creative Commons Licence
Natasha Curson - a trans history by Natasha Elena Curson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- The girl is back - sorry I've been absent for so long ... wp.me/pWKrl-g7 5 years ago
- Steve Jobs has died sadly. For some of us he made IT contributions which improved our experience no end gu.com/p/32dt8/tw via @guardian 5 years ago
- Higher education white paper is provoking a winter of discontent. Also see my recent letter to Guardian. gu.com/p/3254g/tw via @guardian 5 years ago
- @julietjacques quite so - I tried to watch Aelita a while back and I didn't have the patience. 5 years ago
- I knew *some* of this stuff already, but this is the clearest explanation I have read about mobiles and location info bit.ly/pW9vEB 5 years ago